Monday, October 24, 2016

A new begining

Hi My name is Lucy.
     I am starting a journey to find me.  I have been a people pleaser all my life so much so that I don't know what pleases me.  What do I like ?  What don't I like?  Who am I and who do I want to be?  I think that last question is really important.  I really want to learn the answer.
     My childhood shaped me into a woman who doesn't believe in herself.  The little girl just wanting someone to love her.  A stern stepmother who wasn't very affectionate.  I learn to be invisible and not expect anyone to value me or my contributions.  I still hear her voice in my head and I need to erase that tape. Any advice on how to do it would be greatly appreciated.
      That's it for now.  Just a quick hello to see if anyone will say hi back

Lucy




No comments:

Post a Comment