Thursday, October 27, 2016

Finding myself

Hello Blogworld

I closed my last post saying it was my shout out into the darkness.  I was hoping someone would shout back.  Life is strange. I heard back from the darkness.  It was me saying Hey come find me, this wonderful lady you can be really proud of.   I talked to a good friend of mine today.  She is struggling with depression and learning how be happy with herself.  As I talked I realized finding another man or relationship wasn't the answer.  Finding me was! I need to take responsibility for my own happiness and make it happen.  Sounds kind scary but exciting.   Yes I wanted  a big strong man to step into my like and take charge.  But me taking charge and deciding what I need to keep and what I need to change is daunting.  I can do it.  I need to figure out where to start.  Any ideas?  Love our lurkers day is coming according from some of the blogs I read.  Feel free to leave comment.  I would love to share my corner of the internet with a new friend or two.
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment